by Juan E. Romero
Top Social Media Networks And Resources
Social Media Networks
- Facebook Pages– Bands, Businesses, Restaurants, Brands and Celebrities can create Pages in order to connect with their fans and customers.
- Twitter– Connect with your friends — and other fascinating people. Get in-the-moment updates on the things that interest you.
- Pinterest– Visual bookmarking site for good stuff you find anywhere around the web or right on Pinterest.
- Instagram– Free, fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family.
- Tumblr– Stories, photos, GIFs, TV shows, links, quips, dumb jokes, smart jokes, Spotify tracks, mp3s, videos, fashion, art, deep stuff. 226 million different blogs, filled with literally whatever.
- Google Plus– Share and discover in the Google products you use every day. Share publicly and build a following as people discover, +1 and re-share your posts with others around the world.
- SoundCloud– The world’s leading social sound platform where anyone can create sounds and share them everywhere.
- LinkedIn– The world’s largest professional network: 300 million strong. Discover professional opportunities, business deals, and new ventures.
- Vine– Explore a world of beautiful, looping videos. Video app that let’s you create and share 6 second videos.
- YouTube– Allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, tell, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
- Flickr– Join the world’s largest photography community, discover billions of beautiful photos and share your own.
Management & Analytics Tools
- Hootsuite– Schedule and manage your social outreach. Engage with people across all your accounts on one dashboard.
- Tailwind– Pinterest management, analytics and marketing. Schedule pins, check Pinterest, engage your community and measure results.
– Boost your social media productivity. Easily schedule updates, find quality people to follow, and watch social media activity!
Social Bookmarking Sites
- StumbleUpon– Giant collection of the best pages on the Internet. You tell us your interests. We recommend great websites, photos and videos.
- Digg– Delivers the most interesting and talked about stories on the Internet now. Digg does curation: building products that make life smoother, simpler, and smarter.
- Delicious– Discover, share, and organize the hottest links online
- AllTop– The purpose of Alltop is to help you answer the question, “What’s happening?” in “all the topics” that interest you.
- Reddit– Online community forum where redditors vote on which stories and discussions are important. The hottest stories rise to the top, while cooler stories sink.
Check back regularly as I will be adding more resources to this list. Drop me a line at email@example.com if you would like to recommend any other resources.
Juan E. Romero is the Owner and Creative Director of 65MCMLXV. He has more than twenty years of Fashion and Design Trend experience. You can find him on Google+ and Twitter.