Top Social Media Networks And Resources
Social Media Networks
- Facebook Pages– Bands, Businesses, Restaurants, Brands and Celebrities can create Pages in order to connect with their fans and customers.
- Twitter– Connect with your friends — and other fascinating people. Get in-the-moment updates on the things that interest you.
- Pinterest– Visual bookmarking site for good stuff you find anywhere around the web or right on Pinterest.
- Instagram– Free, fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends and family.
- Tumblr– Stories, photos, GIFs, TV shows, links, quips, dumb jokes, smart jokes, Spotify tracks, mp3s, videos, fashion, art, deep stuff. 226 million different blogs, filled with literally whatever.
- Google Plus– Share and discover in the Google products you use every day. Share publicly and build a following as people discover, +1 and re-share your posts with others around the world.
- SoundCloud– The world’s leading social sound platform where anyone can create sounds and share them everywhere.
- LinkedIn– The world’s largest professional network: 300 million strong. Discover professional opportunities, business deals, and new ventures.
- Vine– Explore a world of beautiful, looping videos. Video app that let’s you create and share 6 second videos.
- YouTube– Allows billions of people to discover, watch and share originally created videos. YouTube provides a forum for people to connect, tell, and inspire others across the globe and acts as a distribution platform for original content creators and advertisers large and small.
- Flickr– Join the world’s largest photography community, discover billions of beautiful photos and share your own.
Management & Analytics Tools
- Hootsuite– Schedule and manage your social outreach. Engage with people across all your accounts on one dashboard.
- Tailwind– Pinterest management, analytics and marketing. Schedule pins, check Pinterest, engage your community and measure results.
Social Bookmarking Sites
- StumbleUpon– Giant collection of the best pages on the Internet. You tell us your interests. We recommend great websites, photos and videos.
- Digg– Delivers the most interesting and talked about stories on the Internet now. Digg does curation: building products that make life smoother, simpler, and smarter.
- Delicious– Discover, share, and organize the hottest links online
- AllTop– The purpose of Alltop is to help you answer the question, “What’s happening?” in “all the topics” that interest you.
- Reddit– Online community forum where redditors vote on which stories and discussions are important. The hottest stories rise to the top, while cooler stories sink.
Check back regularly as I will be adding more resources to this list. Drop me a line at email@example.com if you would like to recommend any other resources.