Top Picks For ECommerce Resources For Fashion Entrepreneurs
- WordPress.org– WordPress is a free open source software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog.
- Shopify– Merchants use this platform to manage every aspect of their business — from products to orders to customers, selling online, in retail stores, and on the go. *This website is a Shopify site!
- Wix– Wix gives you everything you need to create a stunning free website, right at your fingertips.
- Volusion– Their online store builder includes everything needed to develop and cultivate a successful online business in a clean, easy-to-use admin.
- Magento– Provides e-commerce platform, solutions and service to help grow your business.
Merchant Account Providers
- PayPal– When you offer PayPal at checkout you will benefit from more transactions and more spend per customer. From there it’s easy to scale PayPal solutions to fit any business, from start-ups to the world’s largest retailers.
- Stripe– Stripe’s got you covered if you just need to accept payments quickly and easily.
- Dwolla– Offers turnkey solutions that replace checks, reduce cost, and simplify making and collecting payments.
- BitPay– Enterprise-grade solutions, from the pioneer of bitcoin payments.
- Google Analytics– Shows you the full customer picture across ads and videos, websites and social tools, tablets and smartphones.
- Google WebMaster Tools– Get data, tools and diagnostics for a healthy, Google-friendly site.
- MOZ Open Site Explorer– Provides a number of data points pulled from SEOmoz’s Linkscape tool and its index of the web to analyze link profiles.
- Pro Rank Tracker– Get the most up to date, easy to analyse ranking information on all your websites, so you can stay one step ahead of the competition and maximize your profits.
- Peek– Get a peek into the mind of your users. See and hear a 5-minute video of a real person using your site or app. It’s super fast and totally free.
- Alexa– Alexa’s tools transform raw data into meaningful insights that lead to real competitive advantage for your business.Alexa’s international coverage means that whether you compete locally or globally, you can get access to metrics for the regions you care about.
- Hubspot’s Marketing Grader– Grade your marketing. Make it better. Outpace your peers.
- Nibbler– Free tool for testing websites. Enter the address of any website and Nibbler will give you a report scoring the website out of 10 for key areas, including accessibility, SEO, social media and technology.
- Woorank– Instantly receive all the key metrics of websites you’re involved with. Analytics, Social Insights, Backlinks, SERP…monitor what really matters.
- Quick Sprout Website Analyzer– Do You Want More Traffic? Learn how to improve your traffic and you’ll be put on the early access list for new Quick Sprout tools.
- Shopify’s ECommerce Store Grader– Is your e-commerce website optimized for search engines? Is it easy to use? Are you building an audience on social media? Does your store have technical issues that are hurting performance? Store Grader provides online store owners with a free, comprehensive report that examines four critical areas of your site.
Check back regularly as I will be adding more resources to this list. Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to recommend any more resources.